May 19 (Reuters) – The following are the highest tales within the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these tales and doesn’t vouch for his or her accuracy.
– JPMorgan elevates potential successors to Jamie Dimon on.ft.com/3eVvPYC
– Nvidia tries to cease its chips getting used for crypto mining on.ft.com/3uZmdlf
– Google launches AI well being instrument for pores and skin situations on.ft.com/2QyT2qa
– Chris Hohn tells Canadian (*19*) to drop $34 billion Kansas City Southern bid on.ft.com/33VMWmU
– JPMorgan Chase has elevated two potential successors to Chief Executive Jamie Dimon in a reshuffle of its high ranks by which co-chief working officer Gordon Smith will step down from his roles on the finish of the 12 months.
– The battle for top-powered silicon between the video-gaming and cryptocurrency worlds spilled into the open on Tuesday, as chipmaker Nvidia intervened to stop its hottest graphics playing cards getting used for crypto mining.
– Google is taking one of the important steps but by an enormous tech firm into healthcare, launching an AI-powered instrument that may help customers in self-diagnosing tons of of pores and skin situations.
– UK hedge fund supervisor Chris Hohn has demanded that Canadian (*19*) abandon its present $34 billion pursuit of U.S. railway rival Kansas City Southern. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)