There has been some attention-grabbing information from the expertise, cryptocurrency and company sectors that traders could have missed over the weekend. Here is a fast roundup of the highest 5 tales.
1. The Matter Of Apple CEO’s Succession: As Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) CEO Tim Cook completes 10 years in his function, lengthy-time period watcher Mark Gurman has heated up the matter of succession, saying that Cook is more likely to solely keep round till the launch of Apple’s Augmented Reality Glasses, and has additionally proposed a number of names as ones more likely to succeed Cook.
2. Astra Not ‘Giving Up’ Space: Astra Space Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTR) could have failed to perform all mission goals associated to a take a look at launch of its house automobile LV0006 on Saturday after considered one of its 5 principal engines shut down, and Space could also be “laborious” however CEO Chris Kemp says the corporate is in no temper for “giving up.”
3. Cathie Wood Pretty Bullish Pinduoduo: Cathie Wood-led asset administration agency Ark Invest has now piled up shares in Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ:PDD) for the fifth-straight session after the agriculture-centered tech platform reported its first-ever quarterly revenue earlier within the week.
Pinduoduo is healthier positioned to enhance its relationship with the Chinese authorities in comparison with rivals akin to Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (NYSE:BABA) and JD.com Inc. (NASDAQ:JD) in case you ask Ark.
4. More Bearish Bitcoin Sentiments Coming From China: The Chinese authorities continued its crackdown on Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), with a People’s Bank of China (PBoC) official warning that Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies “usually are not authorized tenders and don’t have any precise worth assist.” PBoC reportedly plans to crack down on the house by blocking crypto buying and selling web sites, purposes, and company channels.
See Also: How To Buy Bitcoin (BTC)
5. Dogecoin Gets More Bullish Support From High-Profile Fans: Avid Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) supporter Mark Cuban’s skilled basketball crew Dallas Mavericks is providing $25 e-present playing cards to prospects who purchase merchandise on-line with the meme cryptocurrency or different cryptocurrencies. Cuban has lengthy backed wider Dogecoin adoption for retail transactions.
Meanwhile, one other main Dogecoin supporter, Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk stated it was “necessary” that the newest Dogecoin Core replace finds extra nodes in preparation for the proposed payment discount.
What Else: Among different tales, traders would wish to take a look at the Benzinga EV week in overview, the newest in hashish information, and entrepreneur and investor Gary Vaynerchuk’s launch of an NFT-themed restaurant in New York. Investors may additionally check out the altcoins which are producing buzz amid a market hunch, or shares trending on WallStreetBets heading into a brand new buying and selling week.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights