FTX.US, Gemini, Itbit, Bitstamp, CEX.IO, FTX, and Huobi full the checklist of the highest 10 crypto exchanges for the quarter.
Kaiko ranks the exchanges primarily based on a weighted composite of particular person scores for six standards: governance, enterprise, expertise, knowledge high quality, safety, and liquidity. The governance rating receives the very best weighting (30%) in the composite.
Compared to the earlier rating, which was released in mid-January, FTX, Binance, and Huobi have seen the most important rating enhancements, boosted by their governance efforts.
Notably, Binance and FTX didn’t rank in the highest ten in the earlier rating.
Coinbase, Binance, and KuCoin have essentially the most liquidity among the many rated exchanges, whereas Itbit and Huobi have the least liquidity among the many prime ten.
San Francisco-based Coinbase continues to prime the management board, and stays the one trade with a “Triple-A Kaiko Exchange Rating,” that means the trade has registered a excessive complete rating and particular person scores which can be all above the outlined threshold.
Kaiko’s AA-rated group, which was beforehand comprised of Kraken, Gemini, and Bitstamp, has welcomed 5 new members, together with Binance, FTX.US, CEX.IO, FTX, and BitBank.
– Binance Wash Trading Behind Huge Bitcoin Volume Surge, Incentives Being Removed, CZ Says
– Bitstamp Drops Inactivity Fee Following Massive Backlash From Community
– Kraken To Kick Off ‘Global Hiring Push’ Despite Bearish Market
– Coinbase Readies Its Nano Bitcoin Futures for Retail Clients
– FTX CEO: Some Smaller Exchanges Are ‘Too Far Gone,’ ‘Insolvent,’ and Unlikely to Be ‘Saved’
– Winklevoss Twins Navigating the Crypto Winter with a Summer Tour, Singing ‘Don’t Stop Believin”